Schott UK offers a comprehensive RIBA approved CPD
Schott UK – Introduction to fire resistant glass & glazing systems. This CPD enables architects & specifiers to gain the knowledge required to select the appropriate fire resistant glass solutions for a building. It provides detailed information about the testing criteria, applications & range of products available.
The CPD addresses key areas that are vital in the decision making process such as:
– Why we use fire resistant glass?
– What does fire resistance mean?
– Fire resistant criteria explained
– What types of fire resistant glass are available?
– The importance of suitable framing systems
– Compatibility of components
– What specific solutions are possible with fire resistant glass?
The protection of people and property is fundamental when developing new or updating existing buildings. Fire resistant glazing is critical when considering life safety & the building fabric. Therefore let this CPD guide you through what matters most.
Please note that this CPD covers 3 points of RIBA core curriculum:
– Being safe: health & safety
– Compliance: legal, regulatory and statutory frameworks and processes
– Designing and building it: design, construction, technology and engineering