Successful specification of access solutions CPD webinar
This online webinar on Tuesday 29th June @1.00pm provides a guide to safe and functional roof, ceiling, wall and floor access solutions. Ensuring legal compliance while delivering aesthetics without compromise, and providing the highest standards in security and practicality.
Christian Baker-Smith will take you through the practical, innovative and stylish options available to architects and specifiers, to maximise building safety without compromising on design.
Join us for our live RIBA accredited CPD webinar – the CPD content includes:
- Exploring the purpose and reason for access
- Identifying and overcoming access challenges
- Achieving stylish aesthetics with certified solutions
- Assessing design considerations
- An overview of regulations and standards to ensure legal compliance
- A guide to fire ratings and certification
- Considerations for smoke ventilation
- Weight loading and configurations for floor access
The presentation will last approximately one hour including an interactive Q&A session, allowing you to discuss the CPD material in greater detail with our Specification Manager.
The new Access 360 ‘Safe Access all Areas’ CPD is RIBA Providers Network approved and contributes double points to RIBA architects. On completion of the course CPD certificates will be sent out via email.