Do you require a Pre-construction TV reception survey for your planning application? Or a TV Distribution system for your new development?
As part of UK planning law, larger proposed building developments, wind turbines and large structures often require a survey to support a planning application.
Pre-construction television reception surveys
SCS Technologies Ltd is fully equipped, technically competent and fully insured to undertake your Pre-construction TV reception Survey; we have our own vehicle equipped with a 10meter telescopic mast, GPS and spectrum analyser.
- A site survey is undertaken (measurement of existing TV signals), to ascertain the following elements;
- Current signal levels from a number of test points;
- Full detailed documentation showing predicted affected areas overlaid onto a map;
- Photos showing local conditions and reception techniques;
- Suitable mitigation measures.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
The Television and Radio Reception Mitigation Plan would contain detailed maps indicating possible areas of interference; details of the broadcast services available to those areas based on what is being received at the test locations, and detailed technical advice on suitable mitigation measures.
Post-construction television reception surveys
It is sometimes a requirement to undertake a TV reception survey after a building has been constructed, extended, a wind turbine or windfarm installed.
The post construction survey is undertaken using the same techniques as the Pre-construction survey analysing reception signals and advising of any mitigating measures.
TV Distribution Systems
SCS has a wealth of experience spanning over 25 years in the installation and maintenance of TV Distribution systems for customers across the UK.
SCS have been at the forefront of the digital revolution and our consultative approach means we are able to advise our customers about upcoming changes and challenges and how this might affect you in current or future projects.
The vast choice of differing services and options that the digital transition creates are all covered through the collective expertise of the SCS team, these include;
- Design, consultancy and project management
- TV Reception Surveys
- End-to-end custom solutions
- Digital TV aerial systems
- Fibre TV distribution
- CAI accredited approved systems installer
- All systems by SCS are installed in accordance with Confederation of Aerial Industries (CAI) standards
Visit Website: https://scstechnologies.co.uk/