Are you involved in specifying perimeter security for schools, parks, or playgrounds? If so, CLD has the Flexa-Rail Metal Railings system that could be a solution to meet your requirements.
CLD Flexa-Rail Metal Railings
Flexa-Rail is CLD’s innovative range of metal railings, ideal to provide low maintenance yet decorative perimeter demarcation and security. Recently upgraded to offer a lower carbon footprint solution, Flexa-Rail creates a safe and secure perimeter. Easy to install, the system’s self-raking metal railings follow the contours of even the steepest gradients.
Flexa-Rail offers a variety of railing toppers, including RoSPA compliant bow top and flat top. With design options from traditional to contemporary, and a massive range of colours, Flexa-Rail Metal Railings are the ideal specification for schools and play areas, parks and gardens, modern housing developments, conservation areas and historic sites.
- Bow Top and Flat Top versions are RoSPA compliant ideal for schools and playgrounds.
- Vertical Bar and Finial Top ideal for public spaces on housing developments, parks, and heritage sites.
- Self-raking system which follows the contours of the ground – no stepping required.
- Vertical bars are individual components and can therefore be finished in different colours.
- Weld free manufacture and tubular rails deliver carbon reduction vs traditional metal railings
- Wide range of RAL colours available
- Vertical bars are individual components and can therefore be finished in different colours
Whether it’s a school project or a play area that needs protection… Consider our Flexa-Rail Metal Railings for your next project!
If you want more information around our Flexa-Rail system…
You can read up on more specification details and answered FAQs by following this link: https://www.cld-fencing.com/metal-fence-railings-flexa-rail-product-spotlight
Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to one of our experts around our metal railing range then you can call us on 01270 764751 or email us on email@example.com with the subject line ‘Flexa-Rail