Elastolith – Flexible Mineral Brick Slips
Facing/ Facade Cladding
For many years, the system has been used with a great success at completing facade cladding, as well as for new buildings, it can be used for: restorations, countless number of homes, apartments, building complexes, shopping centres, commercial and office buildings and other facilities.
Thanks to Elastolith System we can uphold the traditional, elegant and natural look of facade with significant cost cuts.
Interior wall lining / siding
Take care of a unique atmosphere in your home. You can choose from: bright white, expressive dark red or many other colours we offer within the wide range of flexible brick slips. The use of Elastolith System guarantees warm atmosphere and original masonary look of your interior.
- Round pole
It is a perfect place for Elastolith brick slips. In such places where use of traditional bricks is difficult and multiplies the costs and installation time, Elastolith can be used without any difficulties. Unique properties of flexible brick slips can help to solve many architectural problems.
Flexibility and ease of work makes Elastolith the friendliest brick product, available for everyone. Elastolith is a Dutch company with over 50 years of experience.
They have invented and brought to perfection product which is available for everyone.
What is it made out of?
Elastolith brick slips are almost totally mineral based. The product consist mixture of quartz sands and a high-grade resin.
Elastolith System consists:
Flexible brick slips and special Elastolith adhesive which also indicates the colour of the grout. Elastolith brick slips are available in several different colours, sizes and textures. They come in handy formed and extruded versions. The extruded brick slips are the most streamlined.
Where to use it?
Elastolith System is dedicated for interior and exterior use.
So easy to answer!
The Elastolith brick slips have many advantages.
– contain UV resistant colour pigment
– Maintenance free
– Paint able
– Water and impact resistant
– Compared to traditional bricks, Elastolith slips are 25 times lighter and thinner.
– Brick slips are not fired in a kiln but dried at a relatively low temperature. This naturally generates savings during production, storage and transport.
– The low weight(7kg/m2)offers great health and safety advantages when using the product.
– Increase the value of the building and decrease its energy consumption. This prevents unnecessary demolition of buildings and energy wastage.
Over 50 years of experience proves that Elastolith System has long life guarantee.