Structural acoustic floor deck system: Field tested to meet part E Requirements
- Direct to joist acoustic flooring system for refurbishment projects
- Single fit acoustically insulating structural deck
- Free floating, glued T+G joints, no fixings to joists
- High density ISORUBBER (900kg/m2) base layer provides superior and sustained acoustic insulation
- Engineered self adhesive flanking insulation strips
- Improved acoustic floor to ceiling decoupling
Isorubber products are durable, thin and dense. Unlike soft cellular polymer products they undergo virtually no short or long term compression under normal floor loads. This assures that the full initial acoustic performance is maintained throughout the life of the building.