DosaFil-Duo® – a smart solution for closed system water conditioning
Treated closed heating and chilled water systems often fail due to corrosion, scale, bio-contamination, and suspended solids. The reason for this according to DosaFil®, is the prevalence of poor or ineffective water treatment practices in the commercial and industrial HVAC industry.
DosaFil® based in Knowsley, Liverpool are innovative designers and manufacturers of the DosaFil-Duo® device. With over 30 years’ experience in the water treatment industry, the team were frustrated with traditional water treatment and that’s why they created DosaFil-Duo®.
Steve Crick (Managing Director) said “With DosaFil-Duo® we’ve created a product that overcomes common water treatment issues, enabling closed commercial and industrial heating and cooling systems to be cleaned, protected and maintained in a very easy, convenient, and above all safe manner, in combination with advanced chemical treatment technologies.”
With DosaFil-Duo®, you have a smart device that treats systems – and keeps them treated. Infact more and more people are turning to the smart, do-it-all device; from Police Authorities, Schools/Universities, Hospitals, MEP contractors and more.
It offers a smart solution for the HVAC industry. There are many reasons why people are turning to the DosaFil-Duo® device, here’s what it offers end users:
- Eco-conscious? DosaFil-Duo® becomes the UK’s most environmentally-friendly chemical system when used with SolidTek™ sticks.
- The only device to combine safe dosing of solid or liquid treatment chemicals with constant side stream filtration and continuous air removal.
- Unmatched standard operating pressure and temperature ranges.
- Suitable for use with any brand of chemical treatment, can be used with solid or liquid chemicals.
- Enables online cleaning of fouled systems.
- Fast: isolate, open and change filter bag in under five minutes.
- Smart monitoring notifies user when filter bags need changing.
- Fully insulated jacket prevents heat loss.
- Communication options for BMS built-in as standard.
- Manufactured in Britain and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
To see how DosaFil® could solve your commercial system conditioning issues, please contact us.
Call: 0345 605 0405