Join Our Live RIBA Accredited CPD Webinar Tuesday 30th March at 13:00 (BST)
ENSURE THE SUCCESSFUL SPECIFICATION OF ACCESS SOLUTIONS FOR ROOFS, WALLS & FLOORS
Take an alternative approach to specification with our RIBA accredited CPD ‘SAFE ACCESS ALL AREAS’, which addresses the key requirements when selecting access solutions for roofs, ceilings, walls and floors.
Gain exclusive advice from our Specification Manager, Christian Baker-Smith, on how to achieve the highest levels of safety, security and functionality, without compromising on aesthetics.
Secure your free space and sign up today!
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE CPD SESSION, CLICK HERE
This CPD session includes:
- Exploring the purpose and reason for access
- Identifying and overcoming access challenges
- Achieving stylish aesthetics with certified solutions
- Assessing design considerations
- An overview of regulations and standards to ensure legal compliance
- A guide to fire ratings and certification
- Considerations for smoke ventilation
- Weight loading and configurations
The new Access 360 ‘SAFE ACCESS ALL AREAS’ CPD is RIBA Providers Network approved, contributing double points to an attendee’s CPD portfolio.
Bilco UK, Profab Access and Howe Green together form the Access 360 division of Tyman UK & Ireland, providing a total manufacturing solution for roof, ceiling, wall and floor access products to the construction industry.
Access 360 BC LinkedIn Testimonial Barton Willmore (attached)
8 St James Square
7500 Series Aluminium
Bilco Smoke Vent