PSP Launch Non-Combustible Decorative Cladding System
Demonstrating that building safety does not have to compromise aesthetic appeal, PSP Architectural have launched a range of Matrix Mosaic rainscreen cladding systems that can be personalised to reflect local landmarks, pay tribute to the area’s heritage or simply represent the building’s use or the occupants within.
Utilising specialist machinery, PSP can produce customised patterns or perforations on panels to incorporate bespoke designs to meet client’s exacting requirements. Matrix Mosaic can be manufactured from numerous non-combustible materials and finishes guaranteeing the external envelope is not only compliant and safe but also aesthetically appealing.
Chairman of PSP Architectural Heath Hindmarch said of his company’s latest innovation: “A facade can make or break a building’s standing in the community. Matrix Mosaic offers the opportunity to not only achieve non-combustible building envelopes but also play a huge role in creating a stunning design statement.
“Offering designers massive scope for creativity, our range of Matrix Mosaic rainscreen cladding systems were developed to offer personalisation to external cladding panels, and this is achieved by working with the architect and transforming their designs into a reality.”
Matrix Mosaic panels are manufactured on PSP’s specialist machines offering high tolerances and sharp folds. Available in a range of finishes and thicknesses, this system can be manufactured with fire rated cores and is ideal for providing bespoke panels in large format modular grids.
Matrix Mosaic rainscreen cladding system offer a variety of benefits including:
- Manufactured from A1 & A2 Fire Rated Materials including solid aluminium, solid zinc and anodised aluminium
- Quick and Easy Installation to Backing Structure
- Allows for both Floor and Thermal Movements
- Panels can be Manufactured in Lengths up to 6 metres
- Wide Colour and Finish Choices Including PPC and Anodised
PSP – Other Panel Options and Support
PSP design and manufacture a comprehensive range of integrated metal rainscreen facade systems that can be adapted to suit specific client needs to provide a visually stylish solution for almost any building.
- Matrix SF rainscreen systems are high tolerance fabricated panels supplied in thicknesses up to 4mm and up to 6m long but this is dictated by the material type and panel size.
- Matrix SFC rainscreen systems are available in a range of finishes and thicknesses, with fire rated cores and are ideal for providing a flat panel in large format modular grids.
- Matrix IP rainscreen systems were developed to provide a single skin panel solution based on narrow face widths that can be laid vertically or horizontally. The panels can be roll formed or CNC folded.
Matrix SF, Matrix SFC and Matrix IP are CWCT tested systems that can be manufactured from numerous non-combustible materials and finishes including:
- Solid aluminium classified as non-combustible
- Solid Zinc classified as non-combustible
- Pre-coated classified as A1 fire rated
- Composite materials classified A2 fire rated
- Post powder coated classified A2 fire rated
- Anodised aluminium classified as non-combustible
For more information, visit www.pspuk.com