KENSINGTON HOME TECHNOLOGY TO SHOWCASE STUNNING NEW AUTOMATED CONTROL & TV PRODUCTS FROM CRESTRON, LOEWE & OTHER WORLD CLASS PROVIDERS AT DECOREX 2012
With less than one week to go until Decorex International 2012 at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, AV specialist Kensington Home Technology (KHT) has announced that it will be showcasing a host of new products from innovative providers including Crestron, amBX, Spectral, Cineak, NEOD, Clipso and Loewe on stand F192. This integrated display will allow interior designers to visualise all aspects of AV in one space, with experts on hand to discuss exactly what is possible with each technology – and how.
In partnership with KHT at Decorex, technology integration specialist, Crestron, will show visitors to the stand how a Crestron system can be designed to control, monitor and adjust lighting, temperature, blinds, security systems, TVs, movie players and music – all from one touch screen, as well as any iPhone, iPad or Android device. Designers and architects will be able to discover how to create the perfect home technology environment, as well as how to integrate new technologies by consolidating all switches and remote controls. In addition, Crestron will demonstrate solutions that enable task scheduling and energy consumption tracking on KHT’s stand.
Also at Decorex 2012, KHT is partnering with intelligent lighting control provider, amBX, to show a revolutionary new solution that is transforming how LED lighting can be used. From large scale architectural installations through to bars, clubs, shops, restaurants, cinemas and home entertainment, amBX touches the senses to create a unique ambience and experience.
Other innovations to be featured on KHT’s stand include:
- The latest range of televisions from Loewe, including a UK first showing of the new range of fully customisable Loewe screens
- The latest mirror TV from NEOD; encased in a beautiful ornate frame, these mirror screens can be integrated into any space
- A range of media room and cinema seating from Cineak; designed for the European market, the various seating options are available in a range of designer fabrics, including Alcanatara and Armani Casa, as well as premium leathers and suedes
- Fully customisable range of modular AV furniture from Spectral, allowing the designer to create bespoke cabinet solutions
- Clipso acoustically transparent printed fabric wall (with acoustic panelling behind), which enables AV contractors to position speakers and acoustic panels in exactly the right position in any room, while also allowing the designer to maintain the integrity of the room design
Iain Brown, co-founder of KHT, commented, “At Decorex, we have partnered with some of the world’s leading AV providers to showcase a range of the very latest products which can be integrated into the most demanding of interiors. From Crestron’s revolutionary Core 3 OS control engine, to Loewe’s new and fully customisable TV screens, an insight into such developments are essential for designers and architects who are keen to specify innovative and stylish technology solutions for forward-looking clients.”
For further information go to https://www.kensingtonhometechnology.com or call +44 (0)207 937 9444.